While building a home on Martha's Vineyard is very exciting, it also comes with some important questions and the correct answer to these questions varies from buyer to buyer.
Questions to ask when buying new construction on Martha's Vineyard:
- How much does it cost to build a home on Martha’s Vineyard?
- Should I build a new home or buy a new home?
- How do I find the right lot location for my Island home?
- What is really involved in the building process?
- Should I design my new home?
- Should I work with a local architect or hire a local builder with existing building plans?
- What do I need to know about septic design?
- How many bedrooms?
- What are the zoning laws on Martha's Vineyard?
- What are the most common setbacks when building on the Vineyard?
Currently, there are many building options and new construction homes in progress and will be ready in time for spring. Inventory is increasing and we offer private new construction tour on most weekends and by appointment.
For answers to these questions and more, contact Ocean Park Realty!
New Construction Homes Currently Available:
16 Prospect Avenue, Oak Bluffs, MA
42 Paddock Road, Oak Bluffs, MA
46 Border Road
28 Beach Road